Why reading it
1. This book is a pragmatic journey into Digital Customer Service and Customer Culture because both are essential to develop lasting relationships with the customer.
2. I wrote it drawing from my experience having worked with businesses in various sectors and markets; with all the passion I have for my work.
3. Case studies clearly show hurdles and challenges companies face and how some of them have successfully overcome them.
The book is aimed at all managers aware that every single conversation makes the difference. Especially customer service, marketing and HR managers.
'Digital Customer Service Personas@ - the skill-set model for Digital Customer Assistants' will help you:
- Learn about Digital Customer Service strategic and organizational facets
- Identify necessary skills and competences to provide customers with outstanding digital support
- Hire and train a Digital Customer Service team of specialists (don't call them agents anymore!)
What readers say