‘How your ideal customer service training path should be?’ Whenever I ask this million-dollar question to new potential clients they change expression because they start thinking with a different perspective. So, since experiences speak louder than words, I’m going to tell you about my recent training support teams sessions. The reason why? I gave them tons of energy and information, but I also learnt a lot from them.
Listen to the podcast
- 00:03 Welcome to episode n°20
- 00:55 Digital up-skilling: the priority for Customer Service and HR managers
- 03:41 The Digital Customer Service Personas© for online conversations specialists
- 05:13 Getting to know 100 people in one week trainings
- 07:45 How to gain trust within the first hour
- 09:01 Training mantra: make it practical and interactive!
- 11:21 How I customize my Digital Customer Service training paths
- 11:37 The 3 pillars of learning by training support teams
- 16:31 After the pandemic: 100% in person, remote or hybrid training?
- 18:41 Learn more about my ‘Customer Culture Academy’
- 22:31 The importance of balancing online conversations with self-service
- 23:57 Key takeaways
- 25:15 See you on CustomerServiceCulture.com/en
- 25:33 Got questions? Drop me a line: email@example.com
- Digital Customer Service Personas©: the skill-set framework to turn your agents into digital conversations specialists.
- Want to get your team ready for Digital Customer Service? Learn more about with my customized training paths.
- Learn more about my new ‘Customer Culture Academy‘.
- [Related] Don’t accept others leftovers, get your yearly budget for customer service.
- [Previous podcast episode] 3 actionable tips to prevent your customer service agents burnout.
- Subscribe with your favorite platform Spreaker, ApplePodcast, Spotify, YouTube, Google Podcast
Over to you
In this ever changing and demanding scenario up-skilling is paramount, both for support teams and managers. The first ones to master and convert online conversations, whereas the latter need to develop ad hoc competences to manage Digital Customer Service teams. Having worked many years as a manager and today as independent consultant, helped me develop my training approach. My clients love them because it’s interactive and customizable.
Want to know more about my Digital Customer Service? Let’s get this private conversations started.
Have great conversations.
Image credit: Paolo Fabrizio.