Whenever we acquire a new customer it’s always such an exciting moment, that we can even feel the adrenaline pumping inside our body. I have a brutal question for you though: does the customer feel the same strong, positive emotions…or rather bitter-sweet ones? So, what are you doing to make the welcoming of the customer a great start to a new relationship? Let’s voice a winning, inspirational example for you.
Listen to the podcast
- 00:03 Intro to episode n°26
- 01:09 The very first moment a prospect makes love to your brand
- 02:21 Why some brands tend to underrate that moment
- 03:45 A winning case example of welcoming the customer
- 04:31 First great move: be proactive
- 05:29 Anticipate the customer to prevent questions
- 06:11 Let the customer visualize, to amplify their positive feelings
- 08:21 Small gestures that make the first impression great
- 09:05 Are you providing seamless, emotional customer experiences?
- 10:39 Why every single conversation is your golden nugget
- 11:37 From agents to digital conversations specialists
- 12:09 Subscribed to this podcast on your favorite platform
- 10:15 Questions / feedbacks? Hit me up: email@example.com
- 12:33 Learn more about all my consulting, training ans speaking services
- Listen to the previous episode ‘close the loop with your front line’.
- Download the Digital Customer Service Personas© skill-set framework.
- Apply, test, improve: here’s how you can get your team up-skilled for Digital Customer Service conversations with my consulting and customized training paths.
- Align actions with your values thanks to the ‘Customer Culture Academy‘
- Previous podcast episode: ‘close the loop with your front line‘
- My values lead my way both professionally and personally, every single day.
Don’t miss next podcasts
Over to you
Fancy taking your digital customer experience to the next level?
Have great conversations. 👊
Image: Paolo Fabrizio
P.S. If you enjoyed this content subscribe to the newsletter.