‘Can you please take this 5-minute survey?‘ or ‘have you considered our new [product/service] yet?’ I guess you’re pretty familiar with such incoming messages in your inbox. In fact there’s a rough battle for customer’s attention going on, with too many voices asking for customer’s most valuable assets: time and money. The good news is that you can cut the noise and stand out from competitors, becoming number one customer’s choice.
Listen to the podcast
- 00:03 Welcome to episode n°24
- 00:49 Have you ever received such email requests? [Real case examples]
- 03:15 Dear company, stand out or go home! – Said the customer
- 04:09 Nurturing and consolidating trust in the long run
- 05.35 In or out: the customer experience moment of truth
- 07:01 Leverage these 5 drivers to attract and win the customer
- 08:57 The essential support agent’s personal trait
- 11:01 Frustrating experiences you just can’t afford anymore
- 13:20 Want a copy of this report? Just hit me up: email@example.com
- 14:45 When customers start the conversation in the wrong channel
- 15:29 From agents to digital conversations specialists with DCS Personas©
- 19.11 Integrate digital support channels wisely
- 20:55 Wrap up: what you bring home from this episode
- 21:41 Have you subscribed to this podcast yet?
- 22:11 Jump to CustomerServiceCulture.com
- Download the Digital Customer Service Personas© skill-set framework.
- Apply, test, improve: here’s how you can get your team up-skilled for Digital Customer Service conversations with my consulting and customized training paths.
- Align actions with your values thanks to the ‘Customer Culture Academy‘
- [Previous podcast episode] Check out ‘the line of support that keeps you up’
- My three values drive my way both professionally and personally every single day.
Don’t miss next episodes
Subscribe to this podcast on Spotify!
Over to you
From a customer’s perspective what are you doing to keep standing out today and in the long run? What Digital Customer Service challenges and opportunities are you currently facing?
Have great conversations. 👊
Image credit: Unsplash.com
P.S. If you enjoyed this content subscribe to the newsletter.