While speed is one of key ingredients in Digital Customer Service conversations, choosing the right words at the right time is paramount. From a support agents’ standpoint, that means being proactive in every single interaction to deliver superior experiences. So what are the mutual benefits when your front line team is able to anticipate the customer? Learn it in this new podcast episode.
Listen to the podcast
- 00:03 Intro to episode n°28
- 00:49 Why speedy responses are good, but not enough!
- 01:53 Adapt to different digital channels’ expectations
- 02:55 The best experience combo you may provide
- 03:21 Learn more about my customized training paths
- 03:41 What does proactivity really mean
- 05:25 How to anticipate the customer – with case example
- 06:11 Provide and prevent: the inner experience value
- 08:15 Beware of the conversational downside
- 08:57 To what extent are you delivering proactivity?
- 09:31 Respond here: email@example.com
- 09:59 Subscribe to this podcast on your favorite platform
- 10:27 Check out all services on CustomerServiceCulture.com
- Listen to previous episode ‘channel inconsistency kills the experience‘
- Download the Digital Customer Service Personas© skill-set framework.
- Apply, test, improve: here’s how you can get your team up-skilled for Digital Customer Service conversations with my customized training paths.
- Digital Customer Service road maps: here’s how I can help you with my consulting services.
- Align actions and conversations with your values thanks to the ‘Customer Culture Academy‘
- These values lead my way both professionally and personally, every single day.
Subscribe to the podcast
Over to you
Speed is indeed a crucial ingredient but it’s not enough. To deliver consistent and excellent experiences, make sure that your support proactively interacts with the end customer. That’s why I ask you this important question right now:
To what extent are you leveraging proactivity in Digital Customer Service conversations? Let’s have an informal chat about that.
Have great conversations. 👊
P.S. Stay in the loop with the newsletter.