A few days ago I have finished delivering a 5-month customer service training path for a french client company. I was a bit emotional because I feel part of their team and they’ve confirmed it’s likewise for them! On the very last session I delved into a specific topic, also known as second line of support. Since that’s still a pain point for many companies – maybe for yours? – I share experiences and actionable tips.
Listen to the podcast
- 00:03 Welcome to episode n°23
- 00:57 It all started a few days ago during a training session…
- 01:57 The difference between first and second line of support
- 05:39 What happens when customer agents engage other departments
- 07:45 Have you ever had such a frustrating experience?
- 09:51 The bottleneck: why many second line issues need to be fixed [example]
- 12:11 The question that the customer should never ask themselves
- 13:31 Get to know my customer service training paths
- 14:07 Got questions? Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14:41 Have you subscribed to this podcast yet?
- 15:01 Jump on CustomerServiceCulture.com services pages
- 15:28 Learn about the Customer Culture Academy
- Apply, test, then improve: here’s how you can get your team up-skilled for Digital Customer Service conversations with my consulting and customized training paths.
- Align your actions with values to improve customer experience thanks to the ‘Customer Culture Academy‘.
- [Previous podcast] Check in episode 22 whether your customers really perceive your values.
- My three values drive my way both professionally and personally every single day.
Don’t miss next episodes
Subscribe to this podcast on Spotify!
Over to you
The second line of support is still a pet peeves for those companies that did not upgraded their cross-department processes. In fact today, more than ever, internal communication is key to deliver consistent excellent experiences – thus to consolidate customer’s trust. Question for you: in your organization do other departments provide the customer service team with quick and effective information / solutions?
Have great conversations. 👊
Image credit: Unsplash.com